6.30.2010

Lady Toker's Monthly Mix: June 2010



As this is a brand new baby girl music blog, I am always coming up with ideas of things to feature.
Welcome to the first of a monthly playlist created by me!
This will be a collection of the best songs I have collected, and that I have been listening to non-stop all month.
Enjoy!

HIP HOP REMIXES:
Lil' Wayne- Office Musik (Clockwork Edit)
alt+click to download

Here is a mash-up of Lil' Wayne's 'Hustler Musik', and the theme song of The Office. I don't watch the show so that fact doesn't add or take away from the song at all for me.




Gucci Mane- Excuse Me(Diplo Remix)
alt+click to download

I must say any remix by Diplo, or anything by Diplo is a safe bet to be something I will love. This song was made for the "Diplo Presents" Free Gucci" mixtape. I love the beat obviously, you can help but the love the "poet" that is Gucci himself.
"Please pardon me, please pardon me, I'm sorry I'm so sparkely."



Wale- Freaks (Bird Peterson Remix)
alt + click to download

Suchhh a chill remix. Bird Peterson makes some good shit. I don't normally listen to Wale, but a lot of remixes of his songs have been catching my ear. This song is dedicated to the freaks.

DUBSTEP REMIX:
alt+click to download

I love Dubstep and Rusko is some of the kings of the genre. Pair them up with Kid Sister and you got a sick track. I feel like the original beat for this song was just begging to become a real boy, a real dubstepin' boy.





ELECTRO REMIX:
La Roux- Bulletproof (HYPERCRUSH Remix)
alt+click to download

I know you hear this song on the radio ALL the time, but you ain't heard it like this before. Hypercrush is a band from LA that does remixes on the side and this one is pretty tight. I like listening to it when I work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment